- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related fields.
- Have at least 2 (two) years experience in related fields or as a trainer.
- Have strong knowledge in competency framework, TNA/LNA, curriculum development, Learning Management System (LMS)
- Physically and mentally healthy fit.
- Engage in developing training & learning best practices, including; competency model, competency dictionary, competency profile, TNA/LNA approach & methodology, Development catalogue and curriculum, training evaluation, etc.
- Responsible for carrying out training & learning activities, such as; provide and conduct training and certification for employees, Provide training evaluation results & analysis, etc.