- Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical / Electrical / Architect / Civil / Industrial Engineering.
- Have at least 5 (five) years in Mill Managerial experience.
- Having K3 certification is preferred.
- Have capabilities in handling Project, Waste, Operational, Waste, Strategy and HR management.
- Physically and mentally healthy fit.
- Manage and supervise the availability of raw materials and resources for Mill operations and logistics.
- Responsible for coordination and supervision of planning, implementing and reporting on plant machinery maintenance and logistics activities.
- Develop policies, systems and mechanisms for managing production results and quality control.
- Examine, analyze, and implement logistics systems and policies.
- Oversee cost-effective practices on every factory and logistics operation.
- Responsible to coordinate and analyze the annual budget.
- Oversee all factory and logistics operations with an understanding of sustainable environmental control.