- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Forestry.
- Have at least 2 (two) years experience in the field of Oil Palm Plantations.
- Physically and mentally healthy and fit.
- Prepare budget planning related to production and costs accurately.
- Implements efforts to increase plantation productivity in accordance with the established budget.
- Ensure the operation of plantation activities runs cohesive and smooth between afdeling or with other units related to communication, coordination, and collaboration.
- Conduct the implementation of plantation management to the assigned afdeling in accordance with SOP and budgets that has been set.
- Implement the plantation activities oriented to environmental aspects and K3 in accordance with external and internal regulations.
- Organizing the creation of plantation activities in accordance with corporate governance and social & environmental responsibility.
- Fostering the process of strengthening and regeneration of human resources.
- Report data and information both internal and external related to plantation activities that are fast, precise and reliable for the decision-making process by management.