- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Soil, Agronomy or Breeding.
- Have at least 2 (two) years experience in R&D or Agronomy.
- Physically and mentally healthy and fit.
- Able to analyze data (production, fertilization, pest desease, CH, EWS, etc.)
- Proficient in data processing related to site’s data or any other Research & Development data.
- Have ability to operate Microsoft Excel properly.
- Have ability to conduct fertilization experiments and pest disease.
- Prepare work plans & monitoring daily, monthly and yearly.