- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting and Management.
- Have at least 1 year experience in budget planning.
- Have understanding in palm oil financial models & business processes is a plus point.
- Physically and mentally healthy fit.
- Implement policies and system procedures used in budget planning activities in every business unit of the company.
- Prepare a budget analysis report for each business unit based on budget utilization reports from the current period.
- Make a recapitulation of the business unit’s Operational Fund Request and make an analysis with the available work plan and budget.
- Verify and record the procurement requests for certain Capex and Non Capex goods according to budget availability and use.
- Verify requests for additional budgets and/or transfer budgets according to needs in the Area.
- Communicating with related departments/sections to support the validation process of data and information in the preparation and implementation of budgets.
- Oversight allocated funds for every business unit to ensure that the funds are used accordingly.