- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting.
- Have at least 2 (two) years experience in related fields.
- Having an understanding of palm oil financial models & business processes is a plus point.
- Physically and mentally healthy fit.
- Record daily and monthly transactions carried out by the company in accordance with applicable standards and procedures.
- Make recommendation or idea based on findings from the analysis of account usage trends and financial statement transaction trends to superiors.
- Providing assistance to related business units that record transactions and financial statements.
- Prepare consolidated reports, reconciliations, general ledger changes and company cash flows every month.
- Prepare formats, account mapping and guidelines to make accounting and financial reports that can be accessed openly within the company after approval from superiors.
- Provide information services about general accounting and financial for the intenal company besed on Head of Accounting Departement approval.
- Provide accurate, precise and fast accounting and financial reports on schedule to support management in the decision-making process.